Mejore su marca de flores con el comercio justo
Ready to begin your better business journey? Fair Trade Certified™ is your ticket! Here’s how becoming certified can help you.
Consolide la resiliencia de su cadena de suministro.
- Actively manage potential risk with rigorous fair trade standards ensuring safe working environments and improved conditions, wages, working hours, benefits, and the elimination of forced labor and poverty
- Improve operational efficiency and performance
- Get support and training in field to help ensure compliance to Fair Trade Certified Standards
- More sustainable income and better working conditions increase worker retention (less turnover and absenteeism) with more satisfied and engaged employees
- Improves workers’ lives and communities with Fair Trade Certified processes and Community Development Funds that contribute to long-term improvements in supplier communities, increasing resiliency
- Fair Trade Community Development Funds go directly to initiatives determined by workers for their benefit that support communities
- The Fair Trade Committee process engages worker voice and participation
Advance your Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals
- Accelerate your ESG/ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals
- With over 120 KPIs tracking to the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), your partnership with Fair Trade USA unlocks metrics that deliver on environmental, social, and economic sustainability commitments.
- Get visible, real outcomes
- Help reach B-Corp Certification
Fortalezca su marca.
- Mitigate potential reputational risk such as undetected labor violations in your supply chain
- Get peace of mind with rigorous, ISEAL-compliant third-party certification and auditing by Fair Trade USA ensures credibility of your commitments and demonstrates authenticity to your consumers
- Ensure traceability and transparency with data
- Evolve your brand compliance and cost (CSR) to value creation and innovation (ESG)
Build loyalty and meet your consumers’ demand
- 66% of consumers recognize the Fair Trade Certified seal
- 78% of consumers trust the Fair Trade Certified seal
- 1 in 3 consumers are more likely to purchase with the Fair Trade Certified seal
- 75% of consumers indicate a third-party certification provides trust that a product/company is taking sustainable action.
El porqué del comercio justo – John Mackey, CEO de Whole Foods Market
John Mackey, director general de Whole Foods Market, explica por qué el comercio justo es un aspecto tan importante en la misión de su empresa y cómo ha ido creciendo gracias a una mayor concientización por parte de los consumidores. Whole Foods provee rosas Fair Trade Certified, entre muchos otros productos.
Las flores Fair Trade hacen la diferencia
granjas de flores certificadas
Acelere el suministrado gracias a los términos de Fair Trade Certified — Aproveche más de 10 granjas florales con certificación de Comercio Justo
En 2021, los socios de flores de comercio justo generaron $1,1 millones en Desarrollos Comunitarios Comercio Justo para promover comunidades prósperas y cadenas de suministro resistentes.
Dollar sales at a national retailer increased 3.3% on average in the 6 months after adding the Fair Trade Certified seal to their products
¿Listo para embarcarse en su travesía Fair Trade Certified?
¡Complete este formulario para dar el siguiente paso!