Enhancing your Consumer Packaged Goods brand with fair trade
Ready to begin your better business journey? Fair Trade Certified™ is your ticket! Here’s how sourcing fair trade consumer packaged goods is beneficial to your business.
Consolide la resiliencia de su cadena de suministro.
- Actively manage potential risk with rigorous fair trade standards ensuring safe working environments and improved conditions, wages, working hours, benefits, and the elimination of forced labor and poverty
- Improve operational efficiency and performance
- Get support and training in field to help ensure compliance to Fair Trade Certified Standards
- More sustainable income and better working conditions increase worker retention (less turnover and absenteeism) with more satisfied and engaged employees
- Improves workers’ lives and communities with Fair Trade Certified processes and Community Development Funds that contribute to long-term improvements in supplier communities, increasing resiliency
- Fair Trade Community Development Funds go directly to initiatives determined by workers for their benefit that support communities
- The Fair Trade Committee process engages worker voice and participation
Advance your Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals
- Accelerate your ESG/ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals
- With over 700 KPIs tracking to the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), your partnership with Fair Trade USA unlocks metrics that deliver on environmental, social, and economic sustainability commitments
- Get visible, real outcomes
- Help reach B-Corp Certification
Fortalezca su marca.
- Mitigate potential reputational risk such as undetected labor violations in your supply chain
- Get peace of mind with rigorous, ISEAL-compliant third-party certification and auditing by Fair Trade USA ensures credibility of your commitments and demonstrates authenticity to your consumers
- Ensure traceability and transparency with data
- Evolve your brand compliance and cost (CSR) to value creation and innovation (ESG)
Build loyalty and meet your consumers’ demand
- 66% of consumers recognize the Fair Trade Certified seal
- 78% of consumers trust the Fair Trade Certified seal
- 1 in 3 consumers are more likely to purchase with the Fair Trade Certified seal
- 75% of consumers indicate a third-party certification provides trust that a product/company is taking sustainable action.
Wholesome: Creating a Virtuous Circle with Fair Trade Certified
Choosing Fair Trade Makes a Difference
Accelerate sourcing on Fair Trade Certified terms – Tap into almost 5 Fair Trade Certified producer Organizations
In 2021, fair trade CPG partners (sugar, coconut, cocoa, and tea) generated $12M+ in Community Development Funds used to foster prosperous communities and resilient supply chains.
Dollar sales at a national retailer increased 3.3% on average in the 6 months after adding the Fair Trade Certified seal to their products
¿Listo para embarcarse en su travesía Fair Trade Certified?
Complete este formulario para una conversación de consultoría sin compromiso.